The Elections Committee is an Academic Senate participatory governance committee. The Elections Committee is responsible for providing election information, overseeing the nominations process, and collecting and tabulating of ballots as indicated in a timely manner as described in Continuing Education Constitution, Bylaws and Rules.
- Vice-President or President-elect of the Academic Senate
- Administrators (TBD),
- Classified (TBD),
- Faculty (TBD),
- Students (TBD)
To raise awareness of recycling/environmental practices on the CE campuses and surrounding community.
- Continue to send one representative from CE to the District ESC monthly meeting;
- Determine appropriate future events and learning experiences for CE that promotes the District’s environmental policy;
- Establish schedule of events in Continuing Ed. to promote ‘green’ environmental practices (i.e. guest speakers, displays, video presentations);
- Develop a means and the material to provide instructors with ways to incorporate environmental practices into curriculum; and
- Work with administration to ‘green’ our facilities and locations.
Committee will meet approximately once per month or as needed. Meeting minutes will be posted. Meeting agendas and minutes will be posted on the Continuing Education web page at http://gov.sdce.edu/.
- As needed.