The Matriculation Advisory Committee is an Administrative Governance Council participatory governance committee comprised of representation from Continuing Education faculty, administration, and staff. This committee discusses student services activities related to the CE Matriculation Plan: orientation, assessment, counseling, and follow up.
- Vice President for Instruction and Student Services
- Dean of Student Development and Matriculation
- Administrators (2)
- Classified (3)
- Faculty (14)
Faculty have at times rotated membership so new members could be involved.
- Implement Goals and Objectives contained in CE’s written Matriculation Plan;
- Update Plan Annually; and
- Discuss and recommend to the Budget Committee use of budget allocations.
The committee operates though discussion, consensus, and recommendations. The Vice President of Instruction and Student Services and Dean of Student Development and Matriculation share recommendations with management and carry out tasks as appropriate. All members report to their constituencies. Minutes are taken and posted in public folder-Matriculation/CE. Meeting minutes will be posted.
Meeting monthly (approx) 4-8 times per year on average. Meeting agendas and minutes will be posted on the Continuing Education web page at http://www.gov.edu/.