The Program Review Committee is an Administrative Governance Council committee. Program review is a process of formative and summative (summary) assessments of instructional programs and services. The process intends to determine how well programs meet specific goals and objectives through qualitative and quantitative summary data analysis. Programs are reviewed annually and at the sixth year in the formal Program Review to coincide with the six year cycle of Institutional accreditation. The process includes a feature for program discontinuance under certain conditions as outlined in the Continuing Education Program Review Process and Procedures Manual.
- An administrator appointed by the President of Continuing Education and serves at the pleasure of the president.
- Dean of Institutional Effectiveness,
- Vice President of Administrative Services,
- Vice President of Instruction and Student Services,
- Dean (TBD),
- two classified senate representatives, and
- one Student.
- Review programs annually and at the sixth year in a full Program Review.
- Improve Program functionality thorough regular and responsible program review.
- Involve all stakeholders in the process.
- Review programs on an ongoing schedule not an episodic one.
- Maintain an environment that is receptive, supportive and enabling.
Ongoing Monthly meetings or more frequent as the need arises. Announces an annual calendar of meetings by the Spring for the Following Fall and Spring Semesters. Meeting minutes will be posted. Meeting agendas and minutes will be posted on the Continuing Education web page at http://gov.sdce.edu/.
- The Program Discontinuance Committee formed with Administration and Faculty Senate representatives